Raspberry Prosecco Jelly
Whilst this isn’t really a cocktail, more of a dessert, it does the trick on a sunny day and looks so special but is the quickest dessert ever to make!
- Raspberry jelly cubes
- Punnet of raspberries
- Punnet of strawberries
- Ice cream (optional)
- Mix the jelly cubes with the usual amount of boiling water in a plastic jug.
- Instead of adding the usual amount of cold water, add half a bottle of prosecco.
- Take a small handful of raspberries and some chopped strawberries then drop them into your glass (a taller Prosecco glass or Champagne flute is best).
- Add the mixture of dissolved jelly and prosecco to the glass and then refrigerate overnight.
- Top with ice cream before serving (I used a lemony ice cream which was lovely!)