Lemonberry Prosecco Sangria
An easy to make sparkling party punch for when you don’t want to spend the whole time mixing complicated cocktails! More time for laughing and drinking can only be a good thing!
- 1 lemon (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 10-15 strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Place the lemons in the bottom of a large jug or punch bowl.
- Sprinkle the sugar on top and muddle.
- Add the sliced strawberries.
- Muddle the strawberries into the lemons.
- Add the Prosecco to the jug or punch bowl.
- Fill with ice and serve.