The flirtini, of Sex and the City fame (and the Mighty Boosh!), is a sweet and fruity Prosecco cocktail which is best served in a chilled martini glass, with a cherry or mint-leaf garnish.
- 75ml Prosecco
- 25ml fresh pineapple juice
- 15ml vodka
- 15ml Cointreau orange liqueur
- 2 small chunks of fresh pineapple
- Small mint sprig or Maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- Muddle the pineapple chunks with the Cointreau in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add the vodka and pineapple juice, and stir.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with Prosecco and garnish (if desired) before serving.