A simple punch recipe that should be added to your Christmas cocktail repertoire ASAP! Fruity and festive but not too strong so it is perfect to get the party started, whilst ensuring it doesn’t finish too quickly!
- 1 litre Pomegranate Juice
- 1 litre bottle Ginger Ale
- 1 litre bottle White Grape Juice
- Seeds from 2 Pomegranates
- 2 Limes sliced thinly
- 200g of fresh Raspberries (defrost from frozen this time of year)
- 2 bottles of Prosecco (Extra Dry if possible)
Mix all ingredients in a large Punch Bowl, serve and enjoy!