Very MerryMas Prosecco Cocktail
“If the weather outside is frightful, make this cocktail – it’s so delightful”!
“Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow”
- Bottle of Prosecco
- 30 ml orange flavour Vodka (I used Absolut Mandrin)
- 15ml Cointreau
- 15ml peach puree (either make your own and add water to think it out a little or buy some peach juice)
- Orange slices
- Chill your glasses in the freezer (set a timer on your phone to ensure you don’t forget about them – I have experience in this nightmare!)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the Vodka, the Cointreau, and the peach puree. Shake.
- Pour the strained mixture through shaker into the glasses – fill between 1/3 to 1/2 full, depending on how strong you want them!
- Top with Prosecco.
- Garnish by adding a raspberry and an orange slice to the rim of the glass.