‘Peachy P’ Prosecco Cocktail
A lovely spin on a Pimms cocktail for summer BBQ’s. Use the ripest peaches you can get – the perfect accompaniment to Prosecco!
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and cut into small wedges
- 6 tablespoons (a decent splash!) peach liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 100ml vodka
- 1 cucumber
- ½ bottle chilled Prosecco
- 400 ml soda water (chilled if poss)
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- Using a muddler or a wooden spoon, mash the peaches with the liqueur and lemon juice in a large jug.
- Stir in the vodka.
- Cut approx 1/3 of the cucumber lengthwise and then into 4 spears for a garnish. Thinly slice remaining cucumber.
- Stir Prosecco, soda water, mint, and sliced cucumber into the jug.
- Fill the glasses with ice. Pour the cocktail in and garnish with a cucumber spear.