Melon Bellini Prosecco Cocktail
- ½ a large Honeydew melon
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Sugar (to taste, based on the sweetness of the melon)
- 1 bottle of chilled Prosecco
- Combine the diced honeydew melon with the lime juice and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain and chill for at least 30 minutes or until ready to use.
- Pour the honeydew melon puree into your glasses (flutes work well) – about a third of the way.
- Add the Prosecco – pouring it gently then lightly stir before serving.