Lemony Prosecco Syllabub
This is the easiest to make, most delicious to eat dessert! Best of all, it features our all time favourite fizz. It’s going to become my ‘signature’ dessert…
- 600ml Double Cream
- 2 large tbs of Lemon Curd
- 50ml of chilled Prosecco
- Juice and zest of 1 Lemon
- 2tbs of Icing Sugar
- 6 Shortbread Fingers or Squares
- Mint leaves
- Pour the double cream into a bowl and add the lemon juice and zest. Whisk the mixture until it forms soft peaks (careful not to over whisk!).
- Add in the icing sugar, then whisk a little more.
- In a separate bowl, add the 2 large tablespoons of lemon curd and pour over the Prosecco. Stir well until they are combined and the mixture looks a little foamy!
- Add this to the cream and stir well to combine.
- Take 4 Prosecco glasses, wine glasses or dessert glasses and crumble the shortbread into the bottom of each.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into each glass and if you want an extra lemony kick, layer with more of the lemon curd!
- Crumble more shortbread on the top or add some more zest and the mint leaves, just before serving!