Blueberry Mojito Prosecco Cocktail
This is a great fruity twist on the classic Cuban cocktail. If you use a sweeter Prosecco then you could miss out the sugar unless you have a really sweet tooth!
- 50g blueberries (plus extra for a fancy blueberry swizzle stick)
- 6-8 leaves fresh mint
- 2tsp sugar (or simple syrup if you don’t want it grainy. Simple syrup is equal parts sugar and water melted together in a saucepan).
- 2½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 60ml light rum
- Crushed ice
- Chilled Prosecco
- Place the blueberries, mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice in a glass. Using a muddling tool or wooden spoon, muddle the ingredients in the bottom of the glass until the blueberries have released their juices.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and pour the rum over. Give it a stir.
- Top with chilled Prosecco and garnish with extra mint and blueberries threaded onto a cocktail stick if you are feeling fancy!