This is a fantastic way of serving Prosecco at any time of year. If you can’t get hold of fresh berries then the frozen variety should work just as well in this simple but effective Prosecco cocktail. Ideally, the Berry Delicious Prosecco Punch should be prepared the night before you plan to serve it, to allow enough time for the berries to soak up the cognac.
- A couple of handfuls of raspberries, strawberries and cranberries (depending on how many cocktails you intend to make – allow 3-4 berries per drink)
- Enough cognac to cover the berries
- Chilled Prosecco
- Place the berries in a container and cover with cognac.
- Put a lid on the container, and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, scoop a few berries and a little of the juice into the bottom of a flute-shaped glass before filling with Prosecco.